Auction 1081 Live Bidding
Live Bidding via Internet
Lempertz cooperates with a number of web portals where you can bid live at our auctions. For the live bidding, a fee is charged that differs between the web portals. This fee will be added to the regular buyer´s premium as stated in the conditions of sale.
- the-saleroom.com/lot-tissimo.com: 3% of the hammer price
- invaluable.com: 5% of the hammer price
How do I register for Live Bidding?
- Below you will find a list of the upcoming Lempertz auctions. Please choose a web portal from the list and click on the link.
- You get to the catalogue of the auction, where you can log in (or, in case you are not yet registered at the web portal, have to register). When you are logged in, you see a button on the upper right („Live sign up“ at lot-tissimo.com, „Connect to auction“ at the-saleroom.com, „Register to bid“ at invaluable.com). Please click on this button to register for live bidding.
- Your registration will be forwarded to Lempertz. If you are already a Lempertz client, we will approve you for live bidding very soon. If you are a new client, we ask you to send us a photo ID (passport), a proof of address (official letter; gas, telephone, electricity bill), and references of other auction houses, if applicable. We will approve you for live bidding, once we have received the documents.
Please send the documents or any questions to the email address stated below. Should you have general questions regarding live bidding, please send them to email@example.com. Please note that you do not have to register, if you only wish to watch the auction without bidding.