A Vienna porcelain cup and saucer with pilgrims at Marie Zell
Of cylindrical form with angular handle and original saucer. Painted to the display side with a scene labelled "Vue de l´église et du pélerinage de Maria Zell dans le Styrie." The reverse of the cup and the saucer with a repeating pattern of tendrils and palmettes. Blue "bindenschild" mark, violet 26, year stamps 813 and 814, dreher's number 46.
Vienna, Imperial porcelain manufactory under Matthias Niedermayer, fired 1813 and 1814, painted by Wilhelm Draskowitz.
Dorotheum Vienna, 14th October 2010, lot 1172.